I learned baby sign language with Baby Signing Time and received my teaching certification through the Signing Time Academy teacher training program. Signing Time is a fantastic program and an excellent resource for anyone interested in or already using signs with their babies, toddlers, and older children. You can find detailed information about baby signing, and purchase products you can use at home (books, DVDs, flashcards etc.) for personalized signing practice.
- Signing Time Online Dictionary
- Signing Savvy – Sign Word List for BABY SIGNS
- Baby Sign Language.com Baby Sign Language Dictionary
- Wee Hands Baby Sign Language Dictionary
Video References for Baby Signing
Web Articles Related to Signing
- Signing Time White Paper: Signing with Babies and Children
- BC Living: Baby Sign Language
- Mayo Clinic: Is Baby Sign Language Worthwhile?
- NBC News: Can Baby Sign Language Delay Speech?
- Washington Parenting Education Network: Baby Sign Language for Bilingual Families: The Missing Link?
- Baby Sign Shine: What is Baby Sign Language?